AXIS PNG - 910 - Carbon Hydrofoil Wing
Lieferzeit: 2-3 Werktage (DE)
In den Warenkorb
AXIS PNG - 910 - Carbon Hydrofoil WingAXIS PNG - 910 - Carbon Hydrofoil Wing
The 910 PNG has been one of the most popular wings on the red fuselage. So we wanted to add it to the black fuselage platform, so customers who are riding the black fuse compatible wings, can also have the option of the 910. Moving the 910 to the black fuselage was smooth, making the design even smoother and the wing lines are flawless.
Customers love the 910B PNG as they are progressing on their winging journey, put their lighter riders or kids winging, get to SUP foiling in medium to smaller waves, riding the 910B behind the boat or even kite foiling sub 10kts winds.
While we were designing the new 910B, we got so excited we felt to add an even smaller version of it the 850 PNG for even faster riding and tighter turns. So now the 910, together with the 850, 1010, 1150, and the 1300 form tthe most recent Pump and Glide wing family.
The Pump and Glide wings are designed to be easy and early to lift for their size. The have tons of control, and feel comfortable for most levels of riding. Our Glide wings pump unreal, and glide effortlessly and endlessly. And they are fast wings, but their focus is not to be the fastest wing on the market. But instead, to be the easiest high aspect wing that almost everyone can ride, and can improve their level of riding right away.
The AXIS PNG 910B wing will immediate feel familiar and super easy to ride. But don't get fooled. This wing can be pushed hard, pump for ever, and turn on a dime with tons of speed. The turns are neutral and very well balanced.
When surfed, this wing will quickly become your go to setup for most conditions. And when the winds pick up, Wing Surfing with the 910 is loose and fast, while it still foils pretty early.
The AXIS 910B carbon wing can be ridden with the tip off the water, and you won't even notice it. Incredibly smooth and well behaved.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
WING Surfing for all levels and medium / stronger conditions, or light conditions for smaller riders Perfect for lightweight adults or kids learning the sport
Downwinding - Medium / higher wind / medium+ waves
SUP / Surf - Medium bumps, Tight turns and higher speeds
Wake foiling - Fast rides, with quicker frequency pumps
Windsurfing foiling - Smooth easy riding, all conditions
Kite Foiling - light winds and super stable riding
Suggested Rear Wing:
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 400HA Carbon flat for max speed and loose turning across all disciplines
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 380mm Carbon for max speed with good carve control and max performance
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
Wingspan - 910 mm / 36 inches
Actual Area - 1268 cm² / 196 square inches
Projected Area - 1248 cm² / 189 square inches
Chord - 160 mm
Volume - 1458 cm³ / 89 cubic inches
Fuselage - Red
Schraubenset muss dazu gekauft werden! If you need screws for this wing, don't forget to add a screwset to your order!
Versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands. i