North Kiteboarding Reach 2021
In den Warenkorb
North Kiteboarding Reach 2021North Reach 2021 Kite
The 2021 Reach has no boundaries. Lively and playful, this 3-strut allrounder has unparalleled versatility and wind range. Big jumps. Upwind performance. Effortless relaunch. Its even lighter construction excels in lightwind, foil and surf, without compromising the kite’s durability. Its snappy, responsive steering and power delivery give rise to great boosts, loops and freestyle moves. Your go-to kite in all conditions. The Reach is nimble and easy to ride, with high-performance attributes that guarantee you’ll never grow out of it. Its fuller profile generates power and efficiency, while its 3-strut construction delivers quick, responsive steering in even the lightest wind. In the three larger sizes, the Reach is a powerful lightwind kite designed with a predictable, consistent drive forward for TwinTip riding long after everyone else has gone in. For 2021 we’ve introduced new highest quality low-profile, low-elongation bridle lines for an even more direct response. We’ve adopted lighter weight bladders across all sizes in the range, refined the shape and retuned the short responsive bridle for quick, exponential depower, so you can fly faster, and more efficiently, in an even wider range of conditions. This is the one kite you’ll always reach for.
Boosts and loops with a smooth reliable catch
The Reach has superb loft and hangtime with a compact steering radius and smooth, consistent catch, thanks to its medium aspect ratio design with wider wing-tip and well-balanced bridle.
Incredible stability for foil and lightwind
Boasting predictable, consistent power delivery in every condition, the Reach has exceptional performance at the low-end - especially at slower speeds in lighter wind.
Well-balanced tactile surf handling
Quick responsive steering and neutral static balance helps you fire up your performance in the surf, without any surprises. The Reach drifts well and doesn’t stall - making it your go-to kite for foiling and wave-riding.
- NEW highest quality short responsive bridle
- NEW lighter weight construction
- Massive windrange and upwind drive
- Direct and Responsive Steering
- Precise draft-forward profile
- Premium Teijin D2 Techno Force canopy
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- Incredible stability for foil and lightwind
- NEW Lightweight bladders in every size
- Boosts and loops with a smooth reliable catch
- Incredibly powerful and efficient
- Confident relaunch with swept design
- Progressive freestyle medium high AR
- Duralite seam protection
- HyperFlow rapid single-point inflation
- Well-balanced tactile surf handling